Waste Management Licences

Activities listed in terms of the Waste Management Act require a Waste Management Licence (WML).

In order for a WML to be issued, either a Basic Assessment or Scoping and EIA process must be followed. General waste licence applications can be submitted to the provincial Environmental Affair’s department while hazardous waste applications are submitted to the National Department.

Does your business need a waste management licence?