Our specialist studies include:
- Wetland assessments are required to form part of a WUA application when there is development within 500m of a wetland.
- Aquatic assessments are required when developing within a watercourse.
- Vegetation assessments are required when clearing indigenous vegetation.
- Faunal Assessments are needed when developing certain Greenfields sites.
- Heritage assessments are needed when development exceeds development thresholds in the Heritage Resources Act.
- Agricultural potential assessments are needed when developing agricultural land.
- Air Quality Impact Assessments are required for all AEL applications.
- Geohydrological assessments are required when there is potential for impact on a groundwater resource.
- Hydrological reports are need when impacting on the flow dynamics of a watercourse.
- Coastal geomorphological reports for development within 100m of the high water mark of the sea.
- Estuarine impact assessments.
Does your business require any Specialist Study assessments?